A delicious and creamy yogurt dressing perfect as an appetizer or served with meat or rice.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small Persian cucumber or ¼ English cucumber
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- ½ tsp dried mint
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Place the yogurt in a bowl.
- Grate the cucumber using a grater. There is no need to remove the cucumber seeds, you can grate the whole cucumber.
- Mix the grated cucumber, garlic, mint and salt with the yogurt.
- Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve. Store in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days