Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
4 x ½ cup
- 1 small/medium celery root, peeled and slices thinly then cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium apple, cored and cut into matchsticks (skin on!)
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (1/2-1 medium lemon)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Combine celery root, apple and pomegranate seeds in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon, honey and vanilla then add thyme leaves.
- Toss salad gently with dressing then serve and top with parsley for garnish.
Author: Ginger Hultin