Cherry Tomato Bruschetta
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
Author Abbie Gellman
- 8 ounces assorted cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup fresh herbs chopped (whatever you like – basil, parsley, tarragon, dill, etc)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 4 thick slices fresh baked bread toasted (whatever you like – sourdough, whole wheat, etc)
- Optional: dollop of ricotta cheese
- Place tomatoes, herbs, oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix gently.
- Spoon one quarter of the mixture onto each slice of toast. Optional: dollop a tablespoon of ricotta cheese onto each bruschetta.