- 1 orange zested and juiced (or ¼ cup OJ)
- 1 lemon zested and juiced (or 2 Tbsp lemon juice)
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- Blend the ingredients in a non-reactive bowl with a whisk
- Place unused vinaigrette in a glass jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Don’t have an orange or lemon? Just use the equivalent amount of OJ and lemon juice.
- 1 orange = 1/4 cup OJ
- 1 lemon = 2 Tbsp lemon juice
The zest adds a lot of great flavor and plant nutrients to boot, but if you don’t use it, no problem. My other shortcut? I don’t “whisk”. I pour ingredients in a mason jar or salad dressing container and shake the heck out of it. Done!