- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, sliced into half-moons
- 1 hamburger
- Optional add-ins: cheese, sauerkraut, avocado, caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, roasted vegetables, etc.
- To make dressing, whisk together mustard, oil and vinegar. Set aside.
- To assemble salad, combine greens, tomatoes and cucumber in a large bowl. Include any desired additions and toss salad with dressing to coat.
- Cook burger to liking with a minimum internal temperature of 160°F, and top salad with cooked burger.