Cranberry Pecan Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Author Beautiful Eats & Things
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes scrubbed well
- 1 lb boneless chicken tenderloin
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Optional: rosemary for garnish
Report this ad
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Individually wrap the sweet potatoes in foil, then place on the oven rack and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size of your sweet potatoes. You’ll know they’re done when you gently press the side of one, and it’s very soft. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Season chicken with the garlic powder, onions powder, paprika, and salt/pepper. Add olive oil in the bottom of a medium skillet, and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side until done. Add in pecans, cranberries, and onions then toss to combine.
- Halve each potato, and top each potato with a hefty portion of the cranberry pecan chicken mixture. Top with fresh rosemary and serve!