This creamy and Crunchy Turkey Bake is so warming and satisfying that you’ll want to save leftovers to make it! This is the perfect way to take the chill off of a mid-winter day.
- 1 pound leftover cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 bag (12-16 oz. frozen mixed vegetables, cooked & drained
- 1 10.75-ounce)can of low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 cup French-fried onions (from a 2.8-ounce can)
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions; mix well then spoon into casserole dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 10 minutes. Remove from microwave and top with French-fried onions.
- Microwave at 80% power for 5 more minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Cooking times may vary.
Author: Mr Food