Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, either pounded gently or cut into 1/2” thick cutlets
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat until it shimmers. Sprinkle the salt and Italian seasoning over the chicken and place it in the skillet. cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, until the chicken’s internal temperature reads 165°F on a digital thermometer.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the sun-dried tomatoes, cream, and milk. Simmer the cream mixture of 2-3 minutes, until thickened, then remove from the heat.
- Let the chicken rest for 3 minutes before serving.
Calories: 297 | Sugar: 3 grams | Sodium: 226 mg | Fat: 20 grams | Saturated Fat: 6 grams | Carbohydrates: 3 grams | Fiber: 1 gram | Protein: 26 grams | Cholesterol: 98 mg
Author: Sarah Pflugradt