- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (without milk fat as ingredient)
- 12 fresh Black Mission figs
- ¼ cup finely chopped raw walnuts
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- Dip figs into melted chocolate, sprinkle with nuts and place on parchment-lined pan.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes, until chocolate and nuts are set and figs are cold.
Per Serving: Calories: 80; Total fat: 4g; Saturated fat: 1.5g; Trans-fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 0mg; Total carbohydrate: 13g; Dietary fiber: 2g; Sugars: 10g; Protein: 1g