Easy 15-Minute Chicken Tostadas
Author Beautiful Eats & Things
- 10 tostada shells
- 3 (10 oz) cans white chicken drained
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 (15.5 oz) can corn drained
- 1 (15.5 oz) can diced tomatoes drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup Colby Jack shredded cheese
- 1 avocado chopped
- Sour cream for topping
- Optional: fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a large skillet, on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil and chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes and stir in taco seasoning. Remove chicken from the skillet.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the same skillet, and add in the onions, corn, and black beans. Sauté for about 5 minutes, or until onions are translucent, and set aside.
- Evenly distribute the chicken and corn mixture on each tostada and top each one with cheese, diced tomatoes, chopped avocado, and sour cream.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired, and Serve.