- 2 medium apples
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-2 tablespoons drippy peanut butter
- Chia seeds
- Toasted coconut
- Chocolate chips
- Hemp hearts
- Slice your apples and place them on a platter or serving plate, set aside.
- In a small bowl, add your yogurt, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and milk; whisk to combine.
- Using a resealable bag, add your yogurt mixture to the bag and cut a hole in one of the corners, creating a piping tip for drizzling your yogurt on the apples.
- Drizzle the yogurt on the apples.
- Drizzle your peanut butter over the apples next.
- Lastly, add your toppings. We used chia seeds, sprinkled dark chocolate chips and toasted coconut chips.
- Serve and enjoy!