This is an excellent mixed fruit with a little kick, which is frozen in individual cups. Great as a frozen fruit salad, or as a refreshing afternoon snack. It would also make an excellent light dessert.
Yield: Approx. 20 cups
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice
- 20 ounces frozen strawberries
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple with juices
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups water
- Approx. 20 cups- 4oz
- Thaw the frozen items slightly to make them somewhat slushy.
- Mix all of the ingredients; then spoon into cups. Fill about 3/4 full; then cover and freeze.
- Set the frozen cups out for 20-30 minutes prior to serving.
Per Serving: 131 calories and 33 gm carbohydrate per serving.