- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 tomato chopped
- ½ purple onion sliced
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 18-20 slices pepperoni
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped basil, garlic, and olive oil. Set aside.
- Roll the pizza dough out onto a large sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread the basil mixture across the pizza dough, followed by the mozzarella cheese. Arrange vegetables and pepperoni on top, followed by a sprinkle of salt & pepper to taste.
- *For a golden-brown crust, brush the edges of the crust lightly with an egg wash.
- Place pizza on a large baking sheet and bake for about 20-22 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Add a few fresh basil leaves before serving and Enjoy!
Author Beautiful Eats & Things