Garlic Stuffed Roasted Mini Eggplant
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut mini eggplants in half lengthwise. If using one large eggplant, slice into ¼ inch thin slices.
- Place eggplants in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Insert slices of garlic along the inside of eggplants. For larger eggplant, spread out slices of garlic on top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until eggplants are soft.
- 6 mini eggplants
1 large eggplant.
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste