Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 pounds potatoes diced
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish or chopped pickles
- 1 cup celery diced
- Optional: hard boiled eggs sliced
- Place potatoes in a pot and fill with cold water to about 1 inch above potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- In large bowl mix yogurt, mayonnaise, Dijon, salt, pepper, relish, and celery.
- Drain potatoes and add to bowl with yogurt mixture. Mix well.
- Optional: add eggs and gently fold in.
Author: Abbie Gellman