Refreshing and delicious, this green smoothie is made with spinach, mango & banana. It is packed full of nutrients and is great for breakfast or as a snack!
- 1 cup Spinach fresh
- 1 cup Mango frozen
- 1 small Ripe Banana fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Flaxseed, Chia Seeds, and/or Hemp Hearts optional
- Add all the above ingredients into a blender in the order listed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- May substitute romaine lettuce, Swiss chard, collard greens, bok choy, kale, or any other leafy green vegetable for the spinach.
- May substitute frozen peaches or pineapple for the mango.
- Use a small banana or half of a large banana for this recipe. Fresh or frozen, both work great! Wondering how to freeze bananas? Simply peel any ripe bananas you have on hand, cut into chunks, and store in an air-tight container until ready to use.
- May substitute any type of milk or coconut water for the water.
Serving: Calories: 206 kcal, Carbohydrates: 49gProtein: 4gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 39mg Potassium: 822mg, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 35g, Vitamin A: 4663IU, Vitamin C: 77mg, Calcium: 65mg, Iron: 1mg.