These oven roasted tomatoes are seriously delicious.
We love serving them in roasted tomato pasta, or even just as a side dish.
- 2-3 pounds tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil or ½ teaspoon dry basil
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash tomatoes and cut in half (if they’re large tomatoes, cut into quarters).
- Toss tomatoes with remaining ingredients.
- Place in a rimmed baking pan or dish. Roast 10-20 minutes or to desired doneness.
Larger or firmer tomatoes such as Romas will need more time (closer to 20 minutes) while ripe small tomatoes such as Campari will only need about 10 minutes. Once cooked tomatoes can sit and be served hot or at room temperature.
Calories: 56, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 3g, Sodium: 34mg, Potassium: 358mg, Fiber: 1g, Vitamin A: 1270IU, Vitamin C: 20.9mg, Calcium: 35mg
AUTHOR Holly Nilsson
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Oven Roasted Tomatoes https://www.spendwithpennies.com/roasted-tomatoes/