Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh or bottled ginger
- 1 ½ cups thinly bias-sliced carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- For sauce, stir together the orange juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Coat an unheated wok or large skillet with cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add the ginger; stir-fry for 15 seconds. Add the carrots; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli; stir-fry about 4 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender. Push vegetables from the center of the wok.
- Stir sauce; add to the center of the wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Stir all ingredients to heat through. Makes 4 servings.
Per Serving: 50 calories; fat 1g; carbohydrates 10g; insoluble fiber 3g; protein 2g; sodium 174mg.