So long boring tomato salsa and hello peach salsa!
- 2 ripe peaches diced (can peel, but I like to leave the peel on for added fiber)
- ½ red onion diced small
- 1 Jalapeño diced small
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- To make the peach salsa, first create your mise en place – this will speed up the time it takes to prepare the salsa. So, dice the peaches, red onion and jalapeño, chop the cilantro and zest and juice the lime.
- Mix all ingredients together and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Recommended to serve with vegetables, poultry, or fish. Actually, anything works great
Author Abbie Gellman