Servings 20 small cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 Tbsp. coconut butter melted coconut oil is OK too!
- 5 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats, gluten free
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg, large
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir in the peanut butter, coconut butter/oil, maple syrup, egg and vanilla. Stir in the oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and then carefully fold in blueberries. Be gentle – you do not want to squish them, keep them whole.
- Roll dough into a ball and place on parchment paper and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Continue until dough is gone.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for another 10 once out of oven (if you can wait!) and store in airtight container in fridge.
*Can use veg. oil or melted butter instead of coconut oil/butter if you don’t have any on hand! * are gluten-free