- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen small whole onions
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook frozen onions in small amount of boiling water in large covered saucepan 2 minutes. Add peas; cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes or just until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Drain well. Set aside.
- Melt butter in small saucepan on medium heat. Stir in dill weed, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Drizzle butter mixture over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
Recipe adapted from www.mccormick.com.