Serving Size: 1 cup
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- ½ pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped thinly sliced basil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; add water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until almost tender. Add green beans and cook 5 minutes longer or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Combine potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, green onions and basil in a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, oil, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic in a small bowl. Pour dressing over potato mixture, and toss gently. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Calories: 115; Total Fat: 2g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 215mg; Carbohydrates: 22g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 3g