Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli
- Cut sweet potatoes and broccoli into small chunks.
- Toss in a container with olive oil (or drizzle olive oil on them and toss them with your hands)
- Add salt and pepper and toss some more
- Roast in oven at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes. You’ll know they’re done when they have a little crisping on the edges. I also try to mix them around after 20 minutes or so.
- NOTE that you want to make sure your veggies are not piled on top of each other. Otherwise they will steam each other instead of getting crispy on the edges.