Pesto-Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- ¾ cup fresh basil leaves + more for serving
- ½ cup fresh spinach leaves
- ¼ cup fresh Parmesan cheese + more for serving
- ¼ cup nuts (pine, walnuts)
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes on the baking sheet and toss with oil. Roast 25 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, place basil, spinach, Parmesan, nuts, garlic, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Turn on low speed and drizzle olive oil in through the vegetable shoot until desired texture is reached. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Pull potatoes out of the oven and toss with pesto sauce. Roast for an additional 5 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve potatoes with chopped basil and Parmesan cheese, as desired.