PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 1 cup (120 grams)
- 1 pound radishes, leaves and ends removed (about 2 bunches)
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Halve radishes and toss in a bowl with olive oil and salt.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place radishes cut-side-down on lined sheet. Roast for 10 minutes, stir, then roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together roasted radishes, vinegar and parsley.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
PER SERVING: 96 calories, 7g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 682mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 4g sugar, 1g protein, N/A potassium, N/A phosphorus