Stir-Fried Vegetables with Chicken (or Pork)
1st prep all vegetables and chicken, same size pieces
- ½ pound skinless, chicken breast, cut in cubes (separate cutting boards & knives)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup sliced green or red or yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
Mix sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sesame oil
Preheat wok or large, flat bottomed skillet.
Add 2 Tbsp peanut (or canola) oil and swirl around pan.