Pork Tenderloin Scaloppini
- 1-pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Non-stick spray
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced (approximately 10 large)
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Combine flour, paprika, and pepper.
- Heat an oven-proof, non-stick skillet to medium and add oil.
- Coat pork slices with flour mixture and sauté until brown.
- Remove meat from pan and keep warm.
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic in the same pan.
- Add tomatoes and return meat to the pan.
- Mix wine and cheese together and pour over the meat and vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 400º for 30 minutes.
Menu Suggestions: Serve over cooked pasta with tossed green salad and crunchy whole grain French bread.