Nutrient rich and a perfect pick me up smoothie!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 3/4 cup frozen Wild Blueberries
- 2 red baby beets, frozen or cooked chopped
- 1/2 banana frozen, large
- 1 Tbsp. pomegranate powder
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/3 cup water
- Add all ingredients into a blender, mix until smooth.
- Serve immediately. You can store in a mason jar for up to 2 days.
For the beets, I used Love Beets – about 1/4 cup equivalent.
Author: Kroll’s Korner