Start to Finish:
364 kcal cal
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 thin slices whole grain bread, toasted
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 8 ounces baby kale and/or spinach
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Snipped fresh tarragon
- Ground black pepper
- In a 12-inch skillet heat oil and garlic over low heat for 1 minute. Brush some of the warm garlic oil over bread slices; set bread aside.
- Stir vinegar, brown sugar, and the 1 teaspoon paprika into the remaining garlic oil in skillet. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Stir in greens; cook for 1 minute or until lightly wilted.
- To serve, use tongs to transfer greens to serving plates. Top greens with eggs and cheese. Sprinkle with tarragon. Drizzle any remaining dressing from skillet over salads. Serve with toasts and, if desired, sprinkle with additional paprika, salt, and pepper.
Per serving: 364 kcal cal., 26 g fat (5 g sat. fat, 3 g polyunsaturated fat, 16 g monounsatured fat), 190 mg chol., 286 mg sodium, 21 g carb., 2 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 12 g pro. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.