- 6 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups salsa Verde
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Optional cilantro
- Optional avocado
- Optional shredded cheese
- Optional green onions
- Optional tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large stockpot over medium heat; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5–10 minutes.
390 calories, 44 g protein 6.5 g fat, 690 mg sodium, 37.4 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 44 g protein