- 3 oz black tea powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Combine the black tea powder and spices into a container.
- Store your chai tea latte mix in an airtight container in a cool, dry, area.
- Heat a milk source of your choosing (milk, almond milk, coconut milk, etc.)
- Add 2- 3 teaspoons of the dry mix to 1 cup of milk and stir until full incorporated
- Sweeten with your choice of sweetener (sugar, honey, stevia, maple syrup etc.)
- If you prefer an iced chai you can skip heating your milk and once mixed and sweetened, you’ll pour it over ice.
Author: Julie Lanford