Instant Pot BBQ Chicken:
- Combine 2/3 cup BBQ sauce, 1/3 cup water and 1/3 cup vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar) – mix and pour into pot.
- Place frozen chicken in pot. I estimate about 3 pounds. (I use boneless skinless chicken thighs but you could use breasts).
- Set on manual for 30 minutes, if frozen, and 10 minutes if fresh.
- Once done, allow for natural pressure release for 10-15 minutes. Then quick release any pressure that’s left and remove lid.
- Break apart chicken with 2 forks to make sure it’s done and mixed with the sauce. If desired, add frozen spinach or other veggies and use sauté function to heat the veggies with the chicken and sauce.