A quick and easy recipe for a matcha chai latte using almond milk, matcha powder, chai tea, and cinnamon. No added sugar, and vegan-friendly!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 – 2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add chai tea bags to hot water, and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and whisk in matcha powder. Set aside.
- Pour almond milk in mason jar.
- Heat in microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until warm.
- Add stevia, and replace lid.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour matcha tea into cup, and top with almond milk.
- Top with cinnamon before serving.
- You can add more or less matcha powder depending on how strong you like it.
- Adjust stevia, or use sweetener of choice for your preferred sweetness level.
- Add freshly grated ginger and nutmeg for extra strong chai flavoring.
Author: Sinful Nutrition