- 1/3 cup nonfat milk (or almond, soy milk etc.)
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup fresh or dried fruit (i.e. berries, bananas, peaches, raisins, cranberries, apricots)
- Combine milk, oats, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, honey, and cinnamon in a 1 cup or larger container with lid.
- Cover and shake until combined.
- Fold in fruit.
- Refrigerate oatmeal, 8 hours or overnight.
Nutrition per serving: 279 calories, 9.5 gm protein, 41 gm carbohydrate, 9.6 gm fat, 69 mg sodium