Prep time: 15 MINUTES
Cook time: 1 HOUR
Total time: 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES
- 1 1/2 lbs. salmon
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2-3 sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place sliced sweet potatoes on side of the pan, drizzle with 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp rosemary, 1 tbsp garlic, and salt and pepper. Toss to combine and roast for 40 minutes.
- When potatoes have roasted for 35 minutes, toss the potatoes for even cooking. Place salmon and asparagus on the baking sheet. drizzle remaining olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and lemon juice over the salmon and asparagus. Sprinkle smoked paprika over the top of the salmon and place the baking sheet back in the oven for 18-20 minutes. Cook until salmon is flaky.
- If the potatoes still need a bit more time, tent the asparagus and remove the salmon and cover with foil on a plate so the fish doesn’t dry out.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 558TOTAL FAT: 32gSATURATED FAT: 6gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 24gCHOLESTEROL: 107mgSODIUM: 225mgCARBOHYDRATES: 26gFIBER: 5gSUGAR: 8gPROTEIN: 42g
Recipe from catzinthekitchen.com