Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup roasted & salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup 100% grade A maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 11×17 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl or a glass liquid measuring cup, whisk together coconut oil and maple syrup until combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients, using a plastic spatula to mix well and making sure all of the dry ingredients become coated.
- Pour granola mixture onto the lined baking sheet and spread into a thin layer. Bake for 20-22 minutes, stirring half way through baking.
- Remove granola from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet. The granola will become crunchy as it dries out. Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.