AMOUNT PER SERVING: 1 cookie
- 1/4 cup oil (canola, coconut, etc.)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and honey. Warm until it can be easily mixed.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, cranberries, seeds, flax, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Mix then add pumpkin puree, eggs and coconut/honey mixture. Stir until combined.
- Drop about ¼ cup sized scoops of cookie dough onto cookie sheet and flatten (the cookies won’t spread during baking).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
221 calories, 7 g protein, 11 g fat, 111 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber