Sheet-Pan Teriyaki Ginger Sesame Chicken & Broccoli
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast cut into pieces
- 8 oz broccoli florets
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 and ½ tbsp sesame seeds
For the Marinade:
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the marinade: Add teriyaki sauce, oil, honey, ginger, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt/pepper to taste to a small bowl. Whisk until all ingredients are combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add in chicken, broccoli, bell peppers, and HALF of the marinade (reserving the rest for later) and toss until evenly coated. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Spread chicken and veggies on a baking sheet, sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through, and continue cooking until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Drizzle remaining marinade over top and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy as is, or serve over rice or quinoa!
Serving Size: Approx. 1¾ cups • Calories: 212 • Fat: 4 g • Saturated Fat: 1 g • Carbs: 21 g • Fiber: 3g • Protein: 26 g