A delicious popsicle treat for any hot summer day!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt plain
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 orange freshly squeezed (around 2/3 cup)
- Cold water as needed
- In a small food processor add 1 cup frozen strawberries and 1/3 cup orange juice. Blend until smooth (if it’s too thick add a little water). Pour into a bowl.
- Rinse the food processor, then add 1 cup frozen peaches and 1/3 cup orange juice. Again, blend until smooth (if it’s too thick add a little water). Pour into a bowl.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with the vanilla and honey. Set aside.
- To make the popsicles, start by adding a layer of the strawberry into each mold, around 1 tablespoon. Next add the Greek yogurt, around a teaspoon, followed by a tablespoon of the peach mix.
- Add another layer of the strawberries, yogurt, and peaches until the molds are filled. Note: leave a little room at the top of each mold as the water molecules from the fruit will expand when frozen.
- Place the lid on each mold and do a gentle swirl to create a marble effect. Put in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy!