- 1-pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 ears sweet corn, kernels removed from the cob
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1-pound whole wheat spaghetti (or gluten-free spaghetti)
- 1 zucchini, cut with a julienne peeler or spiralized
- 1 summer squash, cut with a julienne peeler or spiralized
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425. Place cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, sweet corn and onion on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil; season lightly with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes.
- While the veggies roast, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 7-8 minutes, or until al dente. During the last minute of cooking, add your julienned or spiralized zucchini and summer squash. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta/squash and roasted veggies. Season again with salt and pepper (to taste) and drizzle lightly with olive oil; toss to combine.
- Place the pasta in a serving bowl and garnish with fresh mozzarella and basil. Serve!